We offer an in-house lab and low cost vaccinations for your convenience.
Our owner and veterinarian, Dr. Marla Greene, has over 30 years of experience, and our professional team is known for their compassion for animals. When you bring your furry, feathered, or scaly friend to us for veterinary care, know that they'll receive the best of the best.
We use state-of-the-art medical equipment and provide a friendly and comfortable environment for your pet. The best medicine is prevention, so be sure to bring your pet in for their vaccinations and routine checkups.
• Surgery – Dr. Marla Greene does 90 percent of her own surgery including spaying, neutering, growth removal, orthopedics, exploratory surgery, bladder stone removal, exotic pet surgery and more.
• Arthritis - We do x-rays to determine if your pet has arthritis, and then prescribe the best medicines on the market.
• Dentistry - For the best cleaning, we use a mild and safe anesthesia. We polish teeth, give fluoride treatments, and extract teeth if necessary. We also carry dental products and toothbrushes customized for pets!
• Heart disease - We perform EKGs on pets and treat heart murmurs.
•OFA certification - We evaluate the hips and elbows of dogs that are possible candidates for breeding.
• Skin care - We treat skin problems from parasites to fungus. In addition, many pets in the area have allergies all year.
• Nutrition - We see many obese and diabetic pets. We carry prescription diets that cannot be bought over the counter.
• Internal medicine - We diagnose and treat pancreatitis, urinary tract infections, and more.